Thursday, November 26, 2009

vintage pieces

My Grandma's attic is like magical place filled with dust, wasps, and a musty smell. But that's not the point! The point is that this magical place is also filled with boxes of vintage clothing and accessorys. For example: This used to be my Mom's bow tie, now it's mine! MINE!

This was my Aunts hat. She is so nice, letting me take her vintage things, and give them new life!

I'm not sure who these belonged to, but I like them!


And last but not least, this beautiful hat once belonged to my Aunt and I love it soooo much! When I got home I vaccumed it. It was scary because I didn't want to kill it or anything. It turns out that it was just what it needed! I just used the word "it" three times in one sentance.
More to come later, L<3OVED

No comments:

Post a Comment