Friday, January 13, 2012

I LOVE BOOBIES! (Or not?)

Apparently the time has come to 'raise breast cancer awareness'. This involves posting statuses on face book to confuse males, and not tell them what is going on. MEN GET BREAST CANCER TOO! EQUAL RIGHTS FOR MEN! ;)
Personally, I dislike the way people raise 'awareness' for breast cancer. I LOVE BOOBIES! How about "Women are beautiful"? If someone came up to me and told me they loved my Boobs, I would freak out. Did you know that Boobies is defined as a stupid or childish person?
Maybe I would feel differently about it if I actually had breast cancer, but for right now, I feel that many campaigns such as this are degrading to women.
Anyway, I hope this post deeply offended you. Please feel free to harass me in the comment section below.

LO<3ED

No comments:

Post a Comment