Monday, December 7, 2009

I can't tell if your calling me an idiot or an Indian

So, I used to have a hair style that I wore everyday. Braids. Back when I just didn't care and people excepted people for who they are, not what they look like I had braids every day. Unless I took them out, then I had wavy hair, and sometimes I'd curl my hair on Saturday night so I'd look like my childhood idle. Haha, guess who? Yes I was that girl who got mad at her friends because shirly temple annoyed them. I LOVE SHIRLY TEMPLE! She is amazing, your just insecure and wish you could dance and sing, now go educate yourself! Once a girl visited our church and her hair was curly and I honestly thought she was shirly temple. Of course my parents had not told me that she died. I was tramatized as a child.





L<3VED



No comments:

Post a Comment