Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog some stress away?

Hi, I'm just here for stress relief today, feel free to click that X at the top right corner of the page. Or read on to impending doom :/

MASQERADE OPENS TOMORROW! AHHHHHHH I've only finished a few masks so far, and the backs look bad. What if they fall apart? What if people like them on line, and HATE them when they arrive!? What if the entire business is a FAILURE? I have SO MUCH paper mashaying to do. And I'm busy ALL day today (even right now...I shouldn't even be writing this) What if Mom wont take me to the fabric store to get feathers! I need to learn how to drive. How is 'my label' going to survive if everyone hates my product?

What and if. Perfectly fine on their own. Put them together, and they reign tyrannic.

Song I think of in time of need:
Even if the stars fell like rain
Even if tomorrow never came
Even if the world I know should crumble
Nothing's gonna stand in my way!
Even if the sun left the sky
Even if these tears never dry
Even if the mountains fall and tumble
If what's left of me is taken, I will not be shaken.

~ZoeGirl. Fun fact: I think the first CD I ever bought was a ZOEgirl one.

Versus that come to mind:
1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

And a verse that goes hand in hand with that:
Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Thats right, you can't not like my masks if God is for them!

MUAHAHAHA

I feel better. Thanks blog :)
L<3ved

1 comment:

  1. Dear Edd - you make me laugh.
    Your rant made me smile.
    Just goes to show that someone being miserable/irritated can provide someone else with a grin. :)

    ReplyDelete