Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello? Is it me your looking for?

Hey guys! Guess who's back back back, back again 'gain 'gain. ME! Oh, sorry, did I dissapoint you? hehe Thanks for the tips on my last post dears! Oh, and the song from a few posts back is 'poisening pegions in the park' by John Lehrer. Ah-mazing!
Can you guess from the photos what I'm dreaming of? I'll give you some song lyrics if you can't: By the sea side ah-ah by the beautiful sea!
And instead of my usual nautical plea, I'm switching over to the side of beachy keen jelly bean. Straw hats, beaded bracelets, light cotton skirts. *sigh* I am so ready for summer.
Why hello there random nachos with cheese, sour cream, black olives, lettuce, and more cheese. I want you. haha I went shopping with the dears and then we grabbed a yummy bite to eat! And now, gaze upon my new but obviously old vintage hat I bought yesterday:
Ta-da! I also thrifted a black skirt for 7.50. Cha-ching! Love you guys for not abondoning me!

L<3VED

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! I can relate with the longing for summer! I could almost feel it on its way today - almost. ;)

    ~ Nina at Small Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too? I've had beach fever for the past month or so!!

    ReplyDelete