Tuesday, June 29, 2010

so, two things and an update :/

1. I'm extending the last day to enter my contest to....someday next month:/ because so far only one person has entered.

2.The voting for the thrifty and chic modest fashion show over on luci's blog has begun. So you can go over there and vote for your favorite outfits. The poll is in the side bar, and the photos are in a post. http://one-beloved.blogspot.com/

Update on my life: On Sunday I went to my friend's house and I didn't get back till today. We were making a dress together. We didn't have enough time to hem it, so she's going to hem it for me because I wasn't sure if I could get my sewing machine to work. I think its broken. So I'll have photos to show of that project soon
Also, I feel like I'm forgetting something...something important, not something for the blog, something in my life, like I need to get something done, but I have no idea what.
Confused, L<3VED

No comments:

Post a Comment