Monday, December 27, 2010

Why hello there

It seems that unlike most bloggers, my photos have gotten worse over time instead of better. Figures. I decided to start challenging myself yesterday. I have this hat box full of scarfs and ties and the like, but I hardly ever wear anything from it. So I'm going to try and wear one item from the box for a week, each week. This weeks item is a green scarf. This is from the first outfit:
This is the second:
Would you like it if I started listing where I got my outfit?
I think its time for a hair cut.
Also, do any of you know people who know people who know people who can get me invited to some fashion shows in September? If so will you please have them do so? Thanks:)
hmm I'm not feeling particularly beautiful today. I think I ate too much chocolate. LO<3ed

No comments:

Post a Comment