Thursday, January 28, 2010

aha yesterday.

So, a few days ago our friends gave us donut coupons. Thank you! I also went to the wild life reserve in my area, I love that blace so much! I didn't even know we were going there, so I showed up in wedges. I left my sunglasses in the bird observatory, I guess I was just so awed and amazed at the birds, and the 3 squirrals that I sat them down next to me, and never picked them up again.
But it's all good, were going again soon so my Mom can check some stuff out for the class she'll be teaching this year. I'll get my sunglasses back then, and maybe some wild photos for this blog;)




L<3VED




2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with that belt! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute & interesting, you have a great unique style & I love that you are always experimenting.

    ReplyDelete