Monday, January 4, 2010

hmmm so I was thinking and I came to the conclusion that I should start taking pretty photos!

Easy say, hard do. My mirror is so dusty....I guess I should take care of that=/
You know what I hate? "that doesn't match," come on people you know me! Fashion isn't matching! Now go put on something that doesn't have the name holister spread across it.


No wonder those people put their brand name right smack in the middle of the shirt, it's free advertisment. It reminds me of the t-shirts that have sponsers names plastered all over the back (or front)


Isn't this brooch lovely? A hand holding a spoon, another great find via grandma's attic. It just brightens my day!


Sorry to be a big clone basher, if you like their clothes you are free to do so. But if you see someone pointing at you and saying ewww don't be offended, come over and talk to me.
L<3VED



1 comment:

  1. I think I know what you meant about Witch, but we have totallly different views on the whole "brand name" thing. I don't wear Abacrombie and Fitch because of the inappropriate content inside the store. They put the blinds up because they were putting pictures of bodily parts (which had nothing whatsoever to do with clothes!) That is my reasoning. I have no problems wearing brand name clothes, as you probably know! Happy blogging! Jesus loves you!
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete