Friday, January 22, 2010

Ruby red...socks?

Cruise, I want a cruise. Oh somewhere warm and not rainy...oh beach, oh palm tree, oh vacation. Sorry, I didn't post yesterday. I was just wearing a floral dress under my zipper shirt. Didn't even put tights or shoes on all day.
But I have returned! My outfits are looking up. All with the help of my new red lipstick, I inspire myself just by looking in the mirror (wow! that didn't sound vain at all) What I mean is that I love that POP of color on my face.


I am going stirr crazy. I need to gooooooo! Anywhere, the library, the grocerie store, to Mc.donalds, whatever, I want out of this house. I would go to the play ground, but my sister is sick:(

I don't get out much....I need some classes.
L<3VED




1 comment:

  1. I love your shirt, it looks just perfect & those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete