Friday, January 1, 2010

Margaret

A little piece of history passed down by the ages.
A small piece of history that starts with an M.
A small piece of history in the shape of a pin.
A daughter lost, Margaret in gold.
A star with a diamond hangs as a pendant
her life was short change as was just spent
Now just a memory was my Mother's Aunt
My mom gave me this pin that says Margaret, it was my great Aunt's before she died. And when my Great grandmother died it somehow ended up with my mom because her name-Peggy is a common nickname for Margaret. I've always wanted a sentimental piece, passed down through my family, and now I have one.

I've known for sometime what I will name my children if they are boys, but I've always had a tough time with the girl names. Now I know that if I have a daughter, I'm going to name her Margaret.
I was actually trying to take a pretty photo above, I think it worked out pretty well.



I love this skirt bacause of this lovely fabric bubbles detailing. It's fun to incorporate the colors with other items in my out fits.


Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you, I found my happy newyear tiara before the party, so all was well, L<3VED



3 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome-sauce! Totally! *Love your skirt!*

    And, since you entered the secret code of DRIED TRIX, you my friend get a virtual penny and eternal glory!!

    WHOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you, my sister picked it up for me at a yardsale or something.

    Yess! can I trade the penny in for a cookie?

    ReplyDelete