Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm so excited I'm going to say a forbidden word/word forms 7 times in this post!

I am freaking out right now! I get to see many people who I have not seen for a while and I miss, on Monday. I want to hug them, but I know I'd be too shy to. Plus some parents might not approve...ehm, well, moving on.
I am also freaked because I got slapped today, by someone who shall remain nameless. You know who you are!
And I am sure that tomorrow I will be the most freakishly dressed individual (not really, just in my little overprotected circle)

This is my one of my Mom's favorite dresses.



Sorry for using different forms of freak in this post, I just wanted one word that I could roll with.
FREAK, L<3ved
p.s. I almost never use the word freak. (in my little over protective circle it is some times singled out as a bad word:) but I think I'd like to keep signing out as FREAK L<3ved.>





1 comment:

  1. Gasp! The dress is absolutely gorgeous!!! Where did you get it??????????

    ReplyDelete