Thursday, September 16, 2010

All the little people

You know how people say to remember the little people? I don't think I'll ever forget my little people. So, I know, I haven't been blogging much recently. I've just been feeling comfy. Which I guess is a good thing...but there is a difference between comfy and 'cute and comfy' and just plain 'comfy' is not somthing you want to see photos of.
I've just been uninspired recently I guess. I've also been thinking about a lot of other things, instead of just my clothes. I've been thinking of school, church, friends, and how I open my mouth far to wide, far too many times every day.
Sorry the photos are blurry, I think my camera is allergic to detail.
It was a sad day when I discovered my jean shorts had a hole in the back. Until I hacked the legs off for **TaDa*** Brand new pockets! I love the idea from back in the middle ages (correct me if I'm wrong about the time period) that purses were tied around the waist and I thought "That would be perfect for my skate! So I can carry my camera and phone with me." So the idea came to me to just use a set of pockets! It worked extremely well:)
ahh! I'm going crazy over myself right now! Its been forever since I've actually loved my outfit.
So I had speech class today, which was fun, but we were late because Mom is out of town working on the taffy stand with my uncle, and Dad is...oh, how shall we put it? Directionally challenged. As am I.
So I didn't get to socialize much:(
But tomorrow I have tabestry with my friends, and piano lessons. Ugh, which reminds me I didn't practice today. I have been practicing since Monday though!
I also started walking two miles a day. Wow, so much has happened. Perhaps I should dedicate a post to updating everyone?
L<3ved

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Hey, I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the online fashion show at my blog, Mod Style Lounge, in a few weeks. We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) I've already added the button in my side bar!

    ReplyDelete