Friday, January 14, 2011

Instead of being annoying on FB

I'll just be annoying on here!

Today I woke up with a sore throat, an aching back, a head ache, and a cough.

I took some Ibuprofen, got dressed, brushed my teeth-also took some super tonic-homeopathic thing.

From 10-12ish I was at the library, doing school with my friend, and then eating lunch. From the library, we headed strait to a little town close to where I live for our home school co-op.
-Chemistry lab
-writing
-ceramics
-visit with friends till mom is ready to go.

We stopped by taco bell and I got a chalupa. When we got home I got ready for speed skating, and then left. I ate my chalupa on the way to practice. After a 2 hour work out, I came home.

Writing this makes me think of the blessings I had today. I got to wake up in a warm house, in a comfy bed, with warm blankets. I had medicine available. I get to do school with one of my best friends and her family, and my family. I don't have to wake up at 5 to get ready to go to school. I have a good public library. I have teachers who care about my education, and want me to excel. I got to draw with crayons. I got to have some of my favorite food! I have skates. I'm not a vegetable. I have team mates who want to help me, and do. I have a helmet. I got to ride in a heated car. I got an A on my paper. :P

Of course there are many more, but I'm tired, and it would take me about forever to list all of my blessings.

Praise the Lord!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

L<3ved

No comments:

Post a Comment