Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some of the cutest kids I know

Starting with these ones...yeah. Haha this is my sister, and one of my best friends. Actually, this is the friend I am going to Colorado with! Super excited! So on Friday we do school together, and we Kat was like "Hey do you have plans tonight?"
"aha I'm home schooled, of course I don't!" hehe just kidding, thats not how it happened. I had decieded to skip speed skating because I wasn't feeling like 2 hours of brutal exercise. So we went out for Chinese food! And since we got the buffe, we figured we might as well try some new things...

Yes, it was really gross. I also tried fried zucini, which was too bad, and I tried some fish which was actually pretty good. I also tried this weird looking fruit, but...no. Ew. haha, but you should always try new food, because you could find a new favorite!

So now we move on to Saturday (today:) We went to our friends lovely home/house/farm to help move furniture, and to celebrate not one, not two, but three birthdays that are on the same day. The twins are turning two, and Anna is turning 8.

We had a lot of fun decorating all three cakes.





Ab showed me his flip. One talented kiddo.





Sonja! Is this not adorable?
*squeel* I'm such a weirdo. I was freaking out over their cuteness pretty much the whole time we were there.
L<3ved

No comments:

Post a Comment