Monday, April 5, 2010

*sob* I didn't even make it into the top 5 for the second hand fashion show.

"you don't see me like I see myself in the mirrow,"-Jade. And it's true, everybody sees something different when they look at themselfs. Because I'm a very vain and prideful person, I see myself as someone who can put together marvolus outfits. Other people may not see that, and it's okay. I just want to stay me, and not be pressured to dress like someone else just to win something, or impress people. Oh, by the way, I centered this outfit around the keds for the casual keds contest on chictopia.com. Okay, so in this case I'll dress in something someone told me to (keds) because come on! It's a trip to newyork for fall fashion week! I'm such a hippocrite.
Keds only look good on me when my outfit is nautically inspired. L<3VED

No comments:

Post a Comment