Wednesday, July 28, 2010

psh ah blah ew *snore* *yawn*

I'm sorry, I know its been boring here lately. Sorry for the photoless posts, like this one. I've woken up at 6:30 for the past three days, caught the 7:40 bus, rode an hour, arrived at theme park at a few minutes until 9, bought bus tickets for the next day, used the restroom, checked schedule, checked my phone several times to make sure it was actually off, clocked in at 5 till 10:30, worked until 3:30 with only one fifteen minute break, clocked out at around 3:30, changed, went into theme park, ate, walked around. Waited for the 6 O'clock bus, got home at seven. Two days I skated, today I went to church.
All this happens with itchy bug bites on my legs.
Also, I got something in my eye last night, not even sure if I have it out yet, my eye is red, and its swollen underneath, I am so tired right now and I want icecream

Umm I guess I should add something positive to this post....the sun rose today. Also, I timed my skating, it takes me about 4 minutes and 22 seconds to skate a mile.
Goodnight lovies, L<3VED

P.S. I have no idea how you public schoolers who wake up early all the time survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment