Thursday, August 12, 2010

I've been tagged!



I was tagged by Samantha from simple delights.
http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:

1. Copy the question below and erase my answers and put in yours!

2. Award 10 homeschoolers

3. Put the award on your blog sidebar

4. Put up a name and link to the person who awarded you in your award post (and the people you award)


What are your top 5 favorite things about being homeschooled?

1.Joking with my public school friends about school related things. "I have school tomorrow," "Yeah me too, I have to walk all the way to the kitchen table,"

2. Wearing my pajamas all day:) Oh woops did I say that? haha I get dressed after school.

3. Learning/discovering at my own pace
4. Getting to know all the amazing home school family's in my area!
5. Field trips!

I tag every girl who followers me who loves being homeschooled!

No comments:

Post a Comment