Monday, March 1, 2010

For simplicity's sake; Saturday.

So on Saturday, beautiful Saturday, I went to my siblings basket ball games, where they had skittles for sale for fifty cents. The rainbow tasted yummy-of couse I didn't get the full rainbow, because that would intail buying both the wild berry, and the origanal pack.
Next we went to the centre for the day of dance, where they give out promotional products for things like not smoking. If there is a place where free stuff is to be found, there you will also find my family. When we got home we went down the street to help our friend move out of her house. I was sad to see her go, but happy as she has found a husband. Here's to you Mrs.K!
Oh, yes, onto the outfit. The clutch is vintage, so is the dress, both are curtisy of my grandmother's attic, and my Aunt's genorosity. The only problem with the clutch, is that my camera wouldn't fit in it=0 So I shorted the strap on my camera case, and used it as a belt. I really should have taken a photo of it for you. Sorry! Maybe next time...L<3VED

No comments:

Post a Comment