Friday, March 26, 2010

like a little piece is missing.

As I mentioned in my last post, I lost a follower. I was really put out, but hey, it's their loss. I mean, this is my blog, I'll share the photos I want to share, and I'll share the words I want to share. I realize that some people aren't into the things I'm into. I was just sort of disapointed that a follower didn't have the expeirence I have had with other bloggers. When I start following a blog, I start talking about the person who writes the blog, I talk about them like they are my friends, I feel like I know them even when they don't know me. I'll lie awake at night thinking about them, hoping whatever problem they posted last is fixed.
I'll coment on their posts. Even the ones that already have over 100 comments. Maybe someday I'll be heard. I hope you think of me as a friend, L<3VED

No comments:

Post a Comment