Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Modest fashion show: day 5 second hand fashion show: day 2

This is my outfit for day five of Natasha's fashion show, and day two of AmandaBeths second hand fashion show. Here is the link to her blog: http://amandabethonline.blogspot.com vintage suit: grandma's attic, shirts: hand-me-downs, string of fake pearls: 10 cents at a yardsale, brown converse chucks: $3.00 at a yardsale, socks:? the ever presant watch: $10.00 wal-mart.
Please ignore the yellow hump that is a slide. I have a tiny tripod so I have to use whatever I can for counter space.
the lovely laceyness of the white shirt:
I may just buy a new pair of shoes soon. These ones are faling apart..and they don't smell so nice either.
My backyard is paradise....L<3VED

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink and white shirts layered like that. And that photo of you on the hammock is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) I've been trying to figure out how to wear the white shirt since I got and and when I got the pink shirt I was so happy becuase it justed worked!

    ReplyDelete