Thursday, March 4, 2010

SKIING!

It was so much fun! Though now I have a sun burn and a blister. I think it's funny watching people walk in ski boots because its so akward. So I had to get up at 5, then we met our friends for car pooling at a Mc.donalds at 6:15. Then we dozed through a two hour drive. Funniest thing that happened? Well, I had just finished skiing down a hill and I was waiting for my friends when a snow board comes down a slope of it's own accord. I look up to see a guy running down after it. The snow board had hit the orange netting for keeping things out of the wooded area. When the guy finally gets down to the board he says
"sled got away d*** I hate it when theat happens." then he reaches for the board and says
"come here you little bastard your grounded," then he just looks around and says "we've got it under contol,"
It was great.

Anyway, I dressed warmly, so tired now...going to...bed n-zzzzzzL<3VED

No comments:

Post a Comment